Helping Athletes & Entertainers Obtain a P-1 Visa
Immigration Lawyer in Sarasota & North Fort Meyers
For more than 15 years, Anthony Olson, P.A. has helped individuals with
internationally recognized talent to obtain the P-1 visa necessary to
enter the United States. If you are an athlete who competes individually
or with a team, or if you are an entertainer who performs with a group
that has received worldwide recognition, our firm offers legal representation
that can competently guide you through the immigration process.
Call our firm in Sarasota at (941) 877-6587 to
set up an appointment.
At the law firm of Anthony Olson, P.A., we build personal relationships
with our clients, and communicate with them through every step of the
process. Our Sarasota immigration attorney is accessible to our clients
and can help you in multiple languages.
Evidence of International Recognition
Evidence of international recognition can be shown by presenting a signed
agreement with a major athletic organization in the United States, or
a contract in an individual sport.
In addition to this, a foreign individual must satisfy two of the following
- They participated in a prior season with a major U.S. sports league or team
- They participated with a U.S. team in an international competition
- They have played a prior season for a U.S. college
- Their team has been recognized in a statement from an official in a U.S.
- A member of the media or a recognized expert in the sport has made a statement
that details the applicant’s international recognition
- The individual or team is internationally ranked
- The individual or team has received significant honors or awards in the sport
At Anthony Olson, P.A., we take pride in providing the Sarasota and North
Fort Worth areas with comprehensive immigration services that produce
results. If you want to learn more about our services, please do not hesitate to
contact our firm with any questions you may have.
The first step in obtaining a P-1 visa starts with a call to an Anthony
Olson, P.A immigration attorney at (941) 877-6587today.