EB-1 Visa Help from a Sarasota Immigration Lawyer
Serving Individuals with Extraordinary Abilities
If you have an extraordinary ability and are looking for an opportunity
to immigrate to the United States, you may qualify for an EB-1 visa.
In order to apply for such a visa, an individual must prove that they are
a leader in one of the following fields:
The applicant must intend to continue working in their respective field
and must demonstrate their benefit to the United States. If you intend
to apply for a EB-1 visa, an experienced immigration attorney in Sarasota,
FL is ready to serve you. We keep our clients informed through every step
of the process while bringing a personal touch to our service that makes
the process as smooth as possible.
Learn more by calling the law firm of Anthony Olson, P.A. at (941) 877-6587
Further EB-1 Visa Qualifications
There are a number of qualifications that you must have in order to be
eligible for an EB-1 visa.
- The individual is reputable in their respective field and must have documentation
of their achievements
- The individual continues to work in their respective field
- The individual has obtained national or international acclaim
Documentation of National or International Acclaim
In order to prove national or international acclaim, the individual must
have documentation in the following forms:
- An award or prize of national or international recognition
- Membership in prestigious associations and organizations
- Recognition as an expert in the chosen field
- Assessment of the work of others
- Significant contributions in original artistic, scientific, or scholarly
works in the field
- Published achievements in major trade and media announcements
- Works displayed in an artistic exhibition or show
- Media success with regard to the performing arts based on entertainment sales
- Make a comparably high salary
At the law office of Anthony Olson, P.A., we strive to make the immigration
process as comfortable and smooth as possible for our clients. With more
than 15 years of experience and a dedication to helping our clients in
every way possible, we have what it takes to serve you.
Contact our experienced Saratosa immigration attorney at (941) 877-6587 to set up a
consultation. We assist clients from around the world.